With several divisions previously operating independently of one another, Sara Lee decided to combine all of those divisions into one distribution system which would make managing several key performance indicators easier. This change in corporate structure would also set them up to streamline their distribution process.
- 214,000 square foot frozen/refrigerated warehouse and mixing center
- 4 pick tunnel aisles with push back racking
- Automated shrink wrapping system
- 2-story office for customer service center operations
- Room on site, master planning in place for expansion up to 400,000 square feet
- Broke ground in February 2006, completed in August 2006